Terms and Conditions of Service
Informed Consent, Limit of Services and Disclaimer of Liability
Happy Hormones Programs is a registered DBA of MicroFUEL Nutrition LLC in the State of Utah.
Services provided by Microfuel Nutrition LLC, may include nutritional planning, review of functional laboratory testing, wellness advice, and suggested use of nutritional supplements. These services are not licensed, and are not reviewed by any licensed medical provider. They do not diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Information offered is to be taken as an informational recommendation and not as a substitute for licensed medical advice.
Seeing changes with holistic health is much different than the allopathic approach, where taking a medication will yield results almost immediately. Changes will be slower and depend on the level of commitment to implementing recommended diet and lifestyle changes. Results are not guaranteed.
Specific foods, or nutritional supplements may create allergic reactions, and consumption of such is at your own risk. Specific foods or supplements may interact with certain medications. Any product or food recommended for use has not been evaluated by the FDA, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease, nor is it a replacement for drugs or medicines.
Functional laboratory testing is used solely as a "guide" to identify nutritional deficiencies, vitamin needs and the best diet and nutrition program. They will not be used to diagnose, treat, or cure any medical condition. There is no offered warranty for the accuracy, effectiveness, timeliness and suitability of any laboratory results. All information obtained through laboratory testing should be reviewed with your licensed medical professional.
Release of Liability
Therefore, by contracting these services, the buyer here and forever releases and discharges Microfuel Nutrition LLC and its respective agents, heirs, assigns, contractors and employees from any and all claims, demands, damages, rights of actions or causes of action, present or future, arising out of or connected with participation in these services including injuries resulting there from.
By law, we are not allowed to provide nutritional counseling services to resident of Alabama, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Maryland, Montana, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Tennessee, and Wyoming.
For clients: Under HIPPA, we are required to maintain the privacy of your health information. We will not knowingly disclose, forward, or sell your personal health information to any other individual or organization for any reason without your prior consent.
Unless otherwise required by law, your health record is the physical property of the healthcare practitioner or facility that compiled it. You have the right to request restrictions on our uses and disclosures of your protected health information, request to receive communications of protected health information in confidence; inspect and obtain a copy of the protected health information contained in your records (a reasonable copying charge may apply); request an amendment to your protected health information if we are the originator of such information; revoke your authorization to use or disclose health information except to the extent that we have already been taken action in reliance on your authorization.
We may use or disclose identifiable health information without your authorization for the following purposes:
- We may send you reminders for scheduled appointments. We may send you information about future services that may be of interest to you as a health-conscious individual.
- We may use personal health information about you for studies and to develop reports. These reports do not identify specific people.
- Personal health information may be disclosed as part of a potential merger or acquisition involving our business in order to make an informed decision regarding any such prospective transaction.
- We may use and disclose your personal health information in order to get the accreditation, certificates, licenses and credentials we need to serve you.
- We may disclose personal health information when required by federal, state or local law.
- We may use and disclose your personal health information for payment purposes, to get payment or pay for services you receive. A bill may be sent to you or a third-party payer. The information on or accompanying the bill may include your personal health information. We may also provide your personal health information to your credit card company in cases of chargebacks.
- We may use and disclose personal health information to appropriate authorities if we reasonably believe that you are a possible victim of abuse, neglect, or domestic violence or the possible victim of other crimes. We may share your personal health information if it is necessary to prevent a serious threat to your health or safety or the health or safety of others. We may share personal health information when necessary to help law enforcement officials capture a person who has admitted to being part of a crime or has escaped from legal custody.